Boost your daily GREENS intake and reap these 5 benefits the easy way with a refreshing green smoothie.
- Paired with 2 glasses of water you’re instantly hydrating your body, waking up your brain and giving yourself a solid foundation to work from to make healthy choices.
- Instead of a heavy cooked breakfast you benefit more from a nutrient-packed green smoothie to get yourself going. It provides a healthier, sustainable energy boost and helps curb those unhealthy cravings throughout the day!
- Green smoothies can naturally lower inflammation and reduce pain in the body by nourishing you with the proper nutrients and minerals needed for healing.
- Glowing skin is a common side affect to drinking green smoothies. The better your nutrition, the healthier your skin!
- It keeps the morning simple with its quick and easy prep and process. Just THROW IT IN THE BLENDER! Viola!✨ The most important meal of the day DONE.
Pineapple Paradise Spinach Smoothie
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 2 minutes
Servings 2 servings
Calories 250 kcal
¾ cup Coconut water/water
2 cups frozen pineapple chunks thawed
1 medium ripe avocado halved and pitted
2 cups spinach
½ cup ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in a blender in the order listed. Blend until smooth.